$5000 Frontier Poetry Awards-2017
Frontier Poetry, an arm of The Masters Review, is seeking the best unpublished poem from all poets for the Award worth $5,000 and publication.
- Submissions are open to all poets.
- No identifying information in the submission document. Our diverse team of readers will read all submissions blind.
- Unpublished poems only.
- We accept simultaneous submissions but please notify us if your work is picked up elsewhere.
- No more than four (4) poems per submission. There is no line-limit. Poems may be any length, any style, or any subject. Multiple entries by a single poet are accepted, however each group of (up to) four poems must be treated as a separate entry, each with its own cover letter and an additional $20 fee.
- Multiple submissions are allowed (see above).
- Please include a brief cover letter with your publication history and about yourself.
- International submissions are welcome.
- Submission fee of $20.
- Deadline is November 30th.
To learn more and enter the contest, please visit: https://www.frontierpoetry.com/poetry-awards/